The 2022 Strengthlete Collective Conflict on the Coast (SCCOC) is within the books. On April 22-24, 2022, in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, a number of the finest under-105-kilogram strongmen (U105KG) and under-82-kilogram strongwomen (U82KG) gathered to point out off their power and compete within the prestigious occasion.
Different competitors highlights embody new Cyr dumbbell world information for strongman Samantha Belliveau and strongman Nicolai Myers, and a brand new deadlift world report for Kira Wrixon.
By the occasion’s finish, Isaac Maze gained the U105KG strongman division, and Melissa Peacock was the inaugural victor within the U82KG strongwoman division.
The strongwoman a part of that competitors was an Invitational, with Peacock and 7 different athletes heading straight to the Ladies’s Last on April 24, 2022. In the meantime, the strongman section featured Maze and 35 different athletes who needed to progress by way of a preliminary spherical earlier than the Males’s Last on April 23, 2022.
Strongman legend Nick Greatest was the top choose of the complete competitors, whereas 2022 World’s Strongest Man (WSM) rivals — Maxime Boudreault and Evan Singleton — helped supervise the completely different occasions.
Along with her first-place end, Peacock earned a cool $12,000 prize. Belliveau (second place) potted $5,000, whereas Nadia Stowers (third place) netted $3,000. On the lads’s facet, Maze took residence $10,000 whereas Matthew McKeegan (second place) and Dan Hughes (third place) earned $3,000 and $2,000, respectively.
Under are the entire outcomes of the competitors:
2022 Strengthlete Collective Conflict on the Coast | U105KG Strongman Outcomes
- Isaac Maze (Canada) — 50.5 factors | $10,000
- Matthew McKeegan (Eire) — 47 factors | $3,000
- Dan Hughes (United States) — 46 factors | $2,000
- Jesse Nelson (United States) — 40.5 factors
- Nicholas Hein (United States) — 39 factors
- Michael Congdon (United States) — 32 factors
- Bob Schwantz (United States) — 28.5 factors
- Tyler Younger (United States) — 28 factors
- Justin Loy (United States) — 26.5 factors
- Mike O’Connor (United States) — 25.5 factors
- Jordan Donaldson (United States) — 13 factors
- Richard Moczygemba (United States) — 4 factors
Strongman U105KG Last Occasions & Recap
- Occasion 1 — Cyr dumbbell presses for reps | 95 kilograms (210 kilos) | 60-second time restrict
- Occasion 2 — Fridge carry | 50-feet | Quickest potential time
- Occasion 3 — Axle deadlift for reps | 306 kilograms (630 kilos) | 60-second time restrict
- Occasion 4 — Yoke 362 kilograms (800 kilos) to 317.5-kilogram (700-pound) Body Medley Carry | 50 ft every approach
- Occasion 5 — Stone Over Bar
Maze took residence the victory and first prize cash with constant finishes close to the highest all through each levels of the lads’s competitors. A primary-place end was value 5 factors, which decreased successively to 1 earned level for fifth place.
Notably, after some challenges throughout an Eleventh-place begin, the Irish athlete in McKeegan battled all the best way again to complete second general.
2022 Strengthlete Collective Conflict on the Coast | U82KG Strongwoman Outcomes
- Melissa Peacock (Canada) — 44 factors | $12,000
- Samantha Belliveau (Canada) — 39 factors | $5,000
- Nadia Stowers (United States) — 32 factors | $3,000
- Jodi Kennedy (United States) — 27 factors
- Erin Walklet (United States) — 24 factors
- Rebecca Lorch (United States) — 19 factors
- Jessica Mitchell (United States) — 14.5 factors
- Laura de Berdt Romilly (United States) — 12.5 factors
Strongwoman U82Kg Last Occasions & Recap
- Occasion 1 — Cyr Dumbbell presses for reps | 4 cycles, 110-135 kilos | 60-second time restrict
- Occasion 2 — Defend/Husafel Stone carry for max distance | 129.2 kilograms (285 kilos) | 60-second time restrict
- Occasion 3 — Keg toss | Eight implements, 24.3-39.7 kilos | 90 kilograms (200 kilos)
- Occasion 4 — Flint stone deadlifts for reps | 204 kilograms (449.7 kilos) | 60-second time restrict
- Occasion 5 — 295 kilograms (650 kilos) Yoke for time | 50 ft every approach | 60-second time restrict
- Occasion 6 — Loading Race | 5 cycles, every object is 30 ft away from the primary platform | 75-second time restrict
Like Maze, Peacock loved exemplary consistency, ending at or close to the highest in many of the closing occasions, resulting in her eventual victory.
Notably, exterior of competitors, Maze and Peacock are in a relationship. With their victories on this competitors, they may be within the dialog for Strongest Couple within the World.
Featured picture: @melissa_peacock on Instagram