A tasty, simple and fast 30 minute dinner recipe
Searching for a fast and straightforward 30 minute meal concept? Look no additional, this Italian Sausage, Spinach and Pepper Involtini is the proper possibility for a easy meal that may be tailored to your style.
Makes 8 servings
What You Want
- 500g pork sausage
- 1 small onion
- 1 crimson bell pepper
- 350 mL tomato passata/ tomato sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp oregano
- 8 entire grain 6” tortillas
- 1 bunch or bag child spinach
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- salt and pepper
The way to Make the Italian Sausage, Spinach and Pepper Involtini
- After washing and drying the produce, mince garlic, slice crimson bell pepper into skinny strips, and chop small onion.
- On medium warmth in a medium sized pot add within the chopped onion, peppers, and garlic with a drizzle of oil. Stir sometimes for 4-5 minutes or till peppers soften.
- Subsequent, add within the uncased sausage, oregano and chili flakes. Break the sausage with a spoon and permit to totally cook dinner, roughly 3-4 minutes.
- Add within the passata/ tomato sauce and cut back the warmth. Enable to simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- When the sauce is barely reduces, add half of the spinach and stir for 1-2 minutes till the spinach wilts. Season with salt and pepper. Reserve about 1 cup of the sausage combination for a later step.
- Put together the involtini by inserting the sausage combination on the tortillas, rolling them and inserting on a 8×8 baking dish sprayed with oil. Drizzle reserved sausage combination and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on prime. Place baking dish in a preheated oven and broil for 3-4 minutes or till cheese melts.
- Serve with the remaining spinach and revel in!
The wonderful thing about this recipe is that it’s so versatile, you may adapt it to your style and alter up the fillings to no matter you get pleasure from essentially the most!
Ensure that to submit a photograph of your Italian sausage, spinach and pepper involtini and tag us on our socials on Fb and Instagram @healthstandnutrition!
Don’t miss out on wholesome new recipes or diet article and join our e-newsletter, at the moment!
Sound Bites is a weekly diet e-newsletter that goes out to hundreds of subscribers. Written by our staff of registered dietitians and diet consultants, it consists of articles, movies, suggestions and recipes.
As a particular BONUS, we’ll electronic mail you our well-liked ’51 Wholesome Snack Assaults’ PDF.
Searching for extra yummy and nutritious recipes? We bought them right here!