Agata Sitko is just 19-years-old, however she’s already one of many larger upcoming names in powerlifting. On Could 3-8, 2022, the Polish athlete verified that standing with a memorable efficiency throughout the 2022 European Powerlifting Federation (EPF) European Open, Junior & Sub-Juniors Geared up Powerlifting Championships.
First, Sitko — who competed within the 84-kilogram weight class — notched a 188-kilogram (414.4-pound) bench press. Whereas the competitors remains to be tallying all particular person scores, that feat would stand as a brand new Junior Worldwide Powerlifting Federation (IPF) World Report. Subsequent, she locked out a 251.5-kilogram deadlift (551.4-pound) — one other IPF Junior and Open World Report. By the meet’s finish, Sitko logged a 704.5-kilogram whole (1,553.1-pound) — but yet another IPF Junior and Open World Report.
Sitko managed to surpass three separate powerlifters with every of her document lifts.
American athlete LeAnn Ramirez beforehand held the Juniors (84KG) document with a press of 175.5 kilograms (386.9 kilos) on the 2019 IPF World Juniors & Sub-Juniors Championships. Dutch athlete Iris Kensenhuis was the proprietor of the deadlift world document with a pull of 251 kilograms (553.3 kilos) from the 2019 IPF World Powerlifting Championships. Lastly, Canadian powerlifter Rhaea Stinn is now not in possession of the world document whole of 685 kilograms (1,510.1 kilos) on the 2019 IPF World Powerlifting Championships.
All of those ladies’s staggering figures now are available second to Sitko. Listed here are the complete stats of Sitko’s efficiency from the meet:
Agata Sitko (84KG) | 2022 EPF European Championships Stats
- Squat — 265 kilograms (584.2 kilos)
- Bench Press — 188 kilograms (414.4 kilos) | IPF Juniors World Report
- Deadlift — 251.5 kilograms (551.4 kilos) | IPF Junior & Open World Report
- Complete — 704.5 kilograms (1,553.1-pound) | IPF Junior & Open World Report
Sitko at a Look
She’s hitting an actual groove of late, however Sitko has been powerlifting professionally for a number of years now. She started her profession throughout the 2019 PZKFiTS Polish Basic Powerlifting Cup, ending in second place.
In the meantime, Sitko used to compete within the 76-kilogram weight class. It’s right here the place she can be in possession of a few IPF Juniors World Information — a 230-kilogram deadlift (507-pound) and a 650-kilogram whole (1,433-pound). Sitko set each of these marks on the 2021 IPF World Powerlifting Championships.
Along with her newest EPF competitors, listed here are some extra notable outcomes from Sitko’s profession:
Agata Sitko | Notable Profession Outcomes
- 2019 PZKFiTS Polish Basic Powerlifting Cup (76KG) — Second place | Uncooked | Juniors
- 2019 PZKFiTS Puchar Polski w Wyciskaniu Leżąc Klasycznym (76KG) — First place | Uncooked | Juniors
- 2021 EPF European Open Juniors & Sub-Juniors Powerlifting Championships (76KG) — First place | Single | Juniors
- 2021 IPF World Juniors Sub-Juniors & Masters Championships (76KG) — Second place | Single | Juniors
- 2021 IPF World Basic Powerlifting Championships (76KG) — Second place | Uncooked | Juniors
- 2021 IPF World Powerlifting Championships (76KG) — First place | Uncooked | Open
- 2021 PZKFiTS Puchar Polski w Trójboju Siłowym Klasycznym (76KG) — First place | Uncooked | Juniors/Open
- 2022 EPF European Open Juniors & Sub-Juniors Powerlifting Championships (84KG) — First place | Uncooked | Juniors
On the time of writing, Sitko has not formally introduced when she’ll step onto a sanctioned lifting platform once more. Although, if her profession historical past is any indication, it is perhaps secure to imagine she’ll take part within the upcoming 2021 IPF World Basic Powerlifting Championships on June 6-12, 2022, in Solar Metropolis, South Africa.
Each time Sitko does get a barbell into her fingers throughout a contest, fireworks might nicely guarantee.
Featured picture: sitko_powerlifting