Get this scrumptious, savory, vegan noddle skillet—crammed with rice noodles, tempeh, veggies, and spices—on the desk in below half-hour.
Stir-Fried Greens and Tempeh:
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pink bell pepper, diced
- 1 ½ cups sliced mushrooms
- 8 ounces tempeh, cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced recent ginger
- 1 bunch greens, chopped (i.e., mustard, spinach, or chard)
- 3 inexperienced onions, chopped
- ¼ cup recent cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup peanuts, chopped
- To make the stir-fried greens and tempeh: Warmth sesame oil in a big skillet or wok and sauté pepper, mushrooms, tempeh, garlic, ginger, and greens for 8 minutes.
- Whereas the greens are cooking, make the sauce: Combine collectively coconut milk, Thai pink curry paste, pink chili flakes, soy sauce, peanut butter, agave syrup, and lime juice in a bowl till easy and put aside.
- Make the noodles: Carry the water to a boil and add brown rice noodles, cooking in line with bundle instructions (about 2 minutes). Don’t overcook. Rinse and drain noodles and instantly add to the skillet together with the sauce and chopped greens.
- Stir collectively gently, till heated via and greens are wilted (about 1-2 minutes). Don’t overcook.
- Garnish with toppings: chopped inexperienced onions, cilantro, and peanuts. Serve instantly.
To make this recipe gluten-free, use gluten-free soy sauce and tempeh.
- Prep Time: quarter-hour
- Prepare dinner Time: 12 minutes
- Class: Entree
- Delicacies: Asian, American
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 324
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 377 mg
- Fats: 21 g
- Saturated Fats: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 25 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 15 g
Key phrases: vegan skillet, thai skillet, straightforward vegan dinner, one dish meal